Hey Ya’ll it’s Lesley!! So for the past month I have been using Trader Joe’s hair products because I wanted to try something different, and it has paid off. I have been using the Tea Tree Tingle and the Nourish Spa Balanced Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.
So let me tell you a few things about them…
Nourishing Spa Balanced Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
- Both are enriched with Organic Botanicals ( its infused with plant material that helps with healthy hair production)
- Balanced shampoo to clean and protect
- Helps with re-moisturizing dry, brittle hair ( conditioner)
- Adds moisture and the hair is more manageable
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing Contains no harmful sulfates)
Once I used this product my hair felt soft, my curls were defined, I hardly had any frizz, and it cut my detangling time in half. The conditioner does have a silicone in it, but that’s a good thing for me because I have high porosity and it helps retain the moisture in my hair.
Tea Tree Tingle
- Contains Tea Tree Peppermint and Eucalyptus Botanicals
- Suitable for all hair types
- Contains no harmful Sulfates
- Cleanses without stripping the hair too much
- Cruelty Free
This product surprised me the most because I was using peppermint soap to clarify my hair and afterwards I would have to put so much moisture back in. It felt brittle when I was done, but after using the Tea Tree Tingle, it was soft and I still had life in my curls even though I clarified my hair.
These products have changed the way my hair has felt and the way my final styles look and it has been amazing. The price point for both of these products are affordable. You can purchase these items at you local Trade Joe’s or on Amazon in sets for under 20 dollars.